NaProTECHNOLOGY® VS. IVF
DID YOU KNOW?
- There are over 6.7 million women in the United States struggling with infertility
- IVF will only help 0.44% (or 28,200) of these women annually
- IVF does not seek to identify or treat the causes of infertility, instead it bypasses them.
IVF HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THINGS LIKE:
- The prematurity rate for IVF babies is 12.1%
- Increased rates of health problems with IVF babies
- IVF accounts for less than 1% of annual live births, but 19% of all twin births and 34% of triplet or higher
- Increased divorce rates in couples undergoing IVF
WITH IN VITRO FERTILIZATION:
- Cost for each treatment or cycle of IVF ranges from $10,000 to $20,000
- "Take home baby", or the success rate is only 15-30% per cycle.
- That means you can expect from three to more that six cycles and a cost of $30,000 to more than $120,00 to take you baby home.
- An average of 3.6 embryos are transferred for every cycle. Not all the fertilized eggs are transferred in a cycle. As a result, there are 500,000 embryos (tiny human babies) being frozen in the US.
- This results in a multiple birth rate with IVF of 35.1% which is well above the national average
- And for every live birth, an average of 6.72 embryos are destroyed.
- NaProTECHNOLOGY® identifies and treats abnormalities to normalize fertility so that couples can achieve a pregnancy the natural way
- Success rates for NaPro TECHNOLOGY® in infertility through charting with the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System is 20-40% with no medical intervention
- Success rates for NaProTECHNOLOGY® in infertility is up to 80% with charting and medical or surgical restorative treatment
- Prematurity rates with NaProTECHNOLOGY® is less than 4%
- Multiple birth rates with NaProTECHNOLOGY® are remarkably low – only 3.2%
- Cost of infertility treatment with NaProTECHNOLOGY® varies with the needs of the patient, but general are less than $10,000.
- Couples take an active part in their treatment
- Once fertility is restored, couples can more easily achieve future pregnancies
"Most medical approaches today bypass the woman's problem or simply override her natural processes altogether. With NaPro, we find out why the body isn't functioning correctly, then apply treatments that work cooperatively with the body." - Dr. Thomas W. Hilgers, founder of the Pope Paul VI Institute